Wednesday, January 14, 2015

GRAY ON GRAY








Hi girls. hope you are doing well ! Right now i'am obsessed with "THE GRAY" I think that it is very chic and comfortable color ! I absolutely wanted a gray coat since 2012 and luckily i went shopping this weekend and i found a beautful and trend coat"27 QUAI DE SEINE" a new brand which is part of several brands specially created by "La Halle Aux Vêtements" a French cheap store. I love long coats, and as i'am small lol i always wear my long coats with heels and i feel comfortable .I'am wearing a T-shirt that i purchased in lisbon at COS. I match my destroy jeans with my heels ZARA that i have since 2013... ! Hope you enjoy my outfit. Take care !


Heels: Zara Jean: Zara T-shirt: Cos Coat: 27 Quai de seine from "La halle aux vêtements"

0 commentaires: